Cooking Time: 15-20 minutes.
- 12 ounces grilled beef steak, cut into slices
- 1 cup uncooked gemelli or corkscrew pasta
- 2 cups fresh sugar snap peas
- 1 cup grape or teardrop tomatoes , cut in half
- Salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh grated lemon peel
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Cook pasta according to package directions. During last 2 minutes of cooking time, add sugar snap peas; drain.
- Whisk Dressing ingredients in small bowl until well blended; set aside.
- Combine pasta mixture, tomatoes and beef steak slices in large bowl. Drizzle pasta mixture with dressing; toss to coat evenly. Season with salt and pepper, as desired.
Recipe adapted from and photo as seen in The Healthy Beef Cookbook, published by John Wiley & Sons
Test Kitchen Tips Let steaks rest to redistribute juices before slicing